Master of Public Administration Program (Old program)
1. DEGREE NAME AND AREA OF STUDY
Full name : Master of Public Administration
Short name : M.P.A
2. OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM
The Master of Public Administration (2015) aims to produce graduates who have the following qualifications:
(1) Profoundly understand concepts and theories of Public Administration and can analyze and apply the knowledge for effective management of the public and private sectors at various levels. As well as research to create a body of knowledge appropriate to the contemporary management context at all levels.
(2) Have academic knowledge and competence for research and development which will cause analysis and synthesis of new knowledge in Public Administration.
(3) Have morals and academic/professional ethics and have leadership in promoting moral and ethical behavior and academic and professional ethics. Be responsible for learning and have a plan to develop and improve themselves to have enough potential for work and use knowledge and competence to respond to public needs for the development of communities, society, nations, and regions.
3. CURRICULUM AND TYPE OF PROGRAM
Total credit of study is 36 credits consisting of:
|Plan A1||Plan A2|
|Mandatory course||3 (Not counted)||18|
A1 = Research based
A2 = Reseach + Coursework
Master of Public Administration (2015) has been accredited by the Office of the Civil Service Commission of Thailand since 4 December 2017.